REMAKING THE HEALTHCARE ENCOUNTER
AdviNOW uses artificial intelligence and augmented reality to completely automate the medical encounter for the patient and provider.
“Our vision is that this technology will increase access to care and help customers experience a one-stop shop for all their nutritional and medicinal needs. We're excited to bring this convenience to our customers.” **
- Joe Leyba, PharmD, Director of Pharmacy at Albertson Companies
** Safeway/Albertson's is currently using AdviNOW Medical's technology in 13 locations in Arizona and Idaho.
SKIP THE EMERGENCY ROOM!
Triage automation - Diagnosing & routing patients to the most appropriate care
START TREATMENT ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
A telemedicine encounter on the patient’s mobile device immediately where they are—home, office, anywhere.
GET DIAGNOSIS WITH VITAL MEASUREMENTS AT RETAIL CLINICS
A near‐home, retail‐based telemedicine‐equipped clinic with an ANM freestanding medical kiosk, which uses AR to guide patients to self‐collect medical measurements such as blood pressure, heart and lung sounds, images of ears, nose and throat, etc.
In-depth physical exams done at near-by ANM optimized urgent care center
A close‐by ANM‐optimized urgent care center or ED is available, if a provider needs to examine the patient in person for injuries such as sutures and sprains or if the patient require imaging like x-ray or MRI.
ADVINOW TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM
- Using AI and AR, AdviNOW Medical has completely automated the patient encounter—for the patient on the front‐end, and for the provider on the back‐end—in most point‐of‐care scenarios.
- Providers no longer need to be EMR and payer experts as the AI handles all documentation, giving them back time with their patients.
- Patients no longer need to worry about where to get the appropriate care as they are directed to the most convenient location to receive the most cost‐effective, highest quality care.
- Payers and health systems will no longer struggle to make their accountable, value‐based care effective, as our automation will greatly enhance data collected that can be used to rank the efficacy of treatment plans and develop a risk profile of each and every patient.
Get In Touch
You can contact us via the contact form to discuss how to get AdviNow Medical’s Hannah into your practice! You can also call or email us directly.
10446 N 74th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone: (602) 351-5869
Fax: (610) 423-3324
Send media and public relation inquiries to Marketing@AdviNOW.com or call Andrea Smiley at 480-560-9214.